Get Involved

Follow us on social media!

The Barn Owl Project:​

Facebook: UCD Barn Owl Project   

Twitter: @Barn_OwlProject  

Instagram: @BarnOwl Project 


The American Kestrel Project:

Twitter: @Jess_Schlarbaum

Instagram: @AMKEproject


Shannon Skalos:

Twitter: @ShannonSkalos


Ryan Bourbour:

Twitter: @talonDNA

Undergraduate Students


Opportunities for internships or independent research are available for highly motivated undergraduate students. UC Davis provides funding opportunities for undergraduate students to conduct independent research and many of our projects rely on undergraduate interns for fieldwork assistance. Students may conduct research for 199 research credits or receive internship credits. Please check out the undergraduate research site if you are interested in pursuing a research project within our lab. For internships contact graduate student project leads.

Graduate Students


I am currently accepting highly motivated and independent graduate students through the Avian Science and Ecology Graduate Groups. 

Logo: Diana Muñoz

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now